Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So the other day I met this chicken...

World-famous San Diego Chicken



World-famous San Diego Chicken



World-famous San Diego Chicken


The (apparently) world-famous San Diego Chicken made an appearance at the local baseball stadium the other night. Due to my supreme lack of knowledge of anything sports-related, I had never heard of him until then. Supposedly he's known as the greatest mascot, ever. I have to say, he was pretty hilarious the whole time.

4 Leave a comment:

Ryan June 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

The top one really gets at why he's well known. I've never seen that before. Solid. Did it run?

Also, St Joe has baseball again!?

August Kryger June 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Yep, that was the one that ran. Glad you like it.

John Schreiber June 11, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Dude! That is so funny you posted this. This chicken is also coming to Reno later this summer to our minor league stadium! We were just watching videos of it online today. He did a dance off with a Barney mascot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXXZwfGrP4&feature=related

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

The top one really gets at why he's well known. I've never seen that before. Solid. Did it run?

Also, St Joe has baseball again!?

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP