Monday, May 4, 2009

A child's world

A child's world




A child's world


These are a few snaps from the local children's fair at the Civic Arena in St. Joseph. The one with the three children was inside a giant air-filled bubble that was supposed to be a simulated ecosystem. Crawling through a tiny plastic tube with a camera to get inside was a little less than comforting. Claustrophobia is not your friend in that situation, let me be the first to tell you. Once inside though, it was really cool. The yellow and blue photo is from a "neighborhood" set up for children to read and play in — all around it was a good time for everyone.

1 Leave a comment:

Taylor May 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

I bet this was fun to shoot...I made one of those ecosystems in elementary school, but for some reason I don't think I would enjoy it as much now.

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP