Friday, April 10, 2009

A splash of color

Shelter Painting


Some students from a local high school started an art project at the Salvation Army shelter a few weeks ago. They turned the drab grey walls of the family room into an underwater mural. Great work for a good cause, it was a fun assignment to work on.

2 Leave a comment:

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

yeah man! I'm in LA right now at Sports Shooter. Its a great time, do it sometime!

Rob

August Kryger March 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

yeah man! I'm in LA right now at Sports Shooter. Its a great time, do it sometime!

Rob

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP