Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mista Libertah

mrliberty-2


Andy Worley waves to cars passing by Liberty Tax Service on the Belt Highway
on Friday. Worley said he's been dressing up as Mr. Liberty and Uncle Sam
for two years. "All I do is dress up and stand here waving at people to
attract business for four hours a day," Worley said. "It's something to do
and it keeps me out of trouble." According to Worley, there are both good
and bad things that accompany his profession. "The negatives are when people
flip me the bird or yell obscene things at me," he said. "But the positive
is when people honk their horns or chicks yelling stuff like 'Hey
sweetheart."

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP