Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ag and Farm Expo: That Big Ol' Tractor

Ag and Farm Expo St. Joseph, MO



Ag and Farm Expo St. Joseph, MO





Not to be confused with the boat and RV expo in the civic arena, I was sent to cover the annual ag and farm expo in the civic arena yesterday. The boats and RVs were replaced with tractors, and there was no creepy bear wandering in the bleachers. It's important for a photojournalist never to be discouraged about a situation, I worked hard to try and find pictures that said something about the event. I came back with a few I liked. This first one ran as the lead standalone for the Midland section today.There was this enormous tractor, or combine, whatever you call it, that kind of became the impromptu meeting place for people. I waited for a while there and made some pictures. I'll post two more sets in the following days from this event.

0 Leave a comment:

Search This Blog

About me

Freelance photographer based in Columbia, MO.

I received my master's degree in photojournalism from the University of Missouri.

You can find me on Twitter under the username hawkryger if you're into that sort of thing.

View My Portfolio

Copyright Notice

All images ©2017 August Kryger or Columbia Daily Tribune

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP